Search engine optimization (SEO) helps the visibility of your website in the search engines and can generate a stream of targeted traffic to your website. In addition, there are additional benefits to consider.
- Build Brand Awareness with SEO – Your target audience is searching for what you offer. They are seeing your name, logo and brand positioning.
- Increase In Conversion Rates – SEO leads have a 14.5% close rate while outbound leads typically have a 1.6% close rate
- SEO Converts Better Than PPC – Pay-Per-Click ads are a great way to target specific markets and track your success. However, failing to suppliment PPC with SEO can be a costly mistake.
- Provide A Better Mobile Experience – “70 percent of mobile searches lead to action on websites within one hour.” (iAcquire)
- Competitive Advantage – If you fail to take advantage of online marketing, you are all but handing your potential clients over to your competition.
- Future Trends – Our society as a whole has grown to expect current and actionable information about almost any subject to be available on demand.